Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Starting an New Blog

If you follow me on my Facebook or Twitter you're probably well aware of my discussions on religion, politics, and current events. Well contrary to what you may think those aren't my only interests. In fact they're only of minor interests to me. Most of my time is spent studying sciences, reading, tech, and most of all, gaming.

Tabletop gaming, mostly rpgs is what I'm into though I am familiar with some wargames as well. I've always wanted to discuss this topic but was afraid I may bore most of the people who follow my stuff. It's a personal hobby that is exciting to me but I understand other people out there just don't get it. Well that's where this comes in. Here I will post reviews, thoughts, playthroughs (if I ever get the chance), past experiences, and anything else relevant to the hobby. I may also do some posts concerning video games, computers, comics, movies, and music, depending on the type of mood I'm in.

However there will be no religion, politics, or current events. I do enough of that already. I'm gonna type on here about my interest even if I'm only talking to myself. Hopefully I won't be myself much. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comeback every couple of days to see if anything new is up. Take care. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey you know me as Shojogamer on twitter. Following :)

    ReplyDelete